Thursday 14 November 2013

A weight on my shoulders.

Blogging shouldn't be a chore but it really feels like it at the moment. I have had a really tough few weeks and although things are starting to look up now, I'm struggling to find the motivation to talk about it. I just need to keep positive. 
Turns out coming off my medication wasn't such a good idea so after going through what felt like hell and back, I am back on but only half the dose I was on before (Lyrica pregabalin 150mg). 
I am still here and I am doing good, I just can't bring myself to write about it at the moment. I will be back soon I promise :)

XX

1 comment:

  1. I could never handle Lyrica and instead take its cousin, gabapentin. It's one of the only mess I've been unable to stop taking. I don't know if it's addiction or hat but my nerve pain & twitches increase every time I try to go off.

    ReplyDelete