Friday 29 November 2013

Two steps forward, one step back.

There is a mountain of thoughts pushed to one side of my mind that are in desperate need of sifting through.
The problem is I'm far too scared to do it.
I have been incredibly up and down recently and I'm doing everything I can to avoid the downs!
Usually when I write my blog I feel as though I have off loaded and my confidence is boosted, however at the moment I don't feel the confidence at all.
It is much easier to talk about what is happening on the outside than it is to talk about what is happening on the inside.
I just feel as though my strength has gone and I'm just rubbish at coping at the moment.
I am quite happy to just ignore everything but I know it will boil over soon enough. I am starting cognitive behavioural therapy in two weeks so that should hopefully help.

Pain wise, I've not been doing all that brilliantly either lately. However it hasn't been effecting how I walk so it's good knowing the physic has worked. I have been using hot water bottles to help soothe the pain.
I won't ever be able to explain how thankful I am for my fiancé and family's support.

Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming!!!

XX



5 comments:

  1. We're all here for you. I cannot tell you how amazed I was at seeing you since last time. You're practically an Olympian! Love you lots :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its never easy. But you have to just keep pushing through one day at a time. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Appreciate your blog! Excited to be your newest follower! I just started my own fibromyalgia blog :)

    http://friedpicklesblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    I work with a doctor named Bill Rawls in North Carolina who has recently written a book about his struggle with fibromyalgia/CFS called "Suffered Long Enough." He is a traditionally trained physician, but found the medical community's treatments for his illness lacking, so he developed his own. Would you possibly be interested in writing something about the book on your blog? I'd love to give you an advanced copy if you're interested. It's out November 10.

    Thanks so much for your time.

    Sincerely,

    Alex Granados

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alex,
      I would love to write about Dr Rawls' book!
      You can email me at confessionsofafibrodramaqueen@gmail.com

      Delete